Creative Piece Of Promotional Media

Hey, 
So this here I'm displaying and showing you guy's one of my brief's from University which I found quite interesting and challenging to produce, I wanted something different and 
exciting, yet relevant!

Brief : Develop a creative concept and piece of media to introduce yourself to a prospective employer, with a view to securing a work placement. 

I wanted to create something fun, exciting and engaging that would suit the whole look from the logo to my design work by hand and also the design work I have to show from my PDF Portfolio.











 As you can see I've included a light bulb as a promotional aspect, I've stuck my logo inside to reflect as a designer I have some good ideas to offer.

Follow me on Behance let me know what you think :)


No comments:

Post a Comment