Defining Graphic Design

Hi Guys,
I haven't posted a blog in a while! I've been a busy bee, just started back at University so been given lots to be getting on with, here's a mini brief I've been on with this week, take a look see what you think :) 

The brief task was to define Graphic Design visually. As you can see I decided to hand draw the text/image as the visual look, I could have done anything from a film to a 3D sculpture, but I felt it was important to do a hand rendered and visual digital outcome as that's mainly what Graphic Design is to me.

Below is my outcome... 


I created the idea that there are just 3 main elements to Graphic design, I also used the three primary colours as thats to the basic's of what Graphic Design uses, and for the triangles that ties in again to the idea of just the 3 main elements, each corner of the triangles represent that .This image is simple and to the point and to me defines Graphic Design perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment